Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Healthcare Sales Specialist to call on the healthcare vertical in the Atlanta market.
This position requires someone who has at least 2 years of sales experience calling on the healthcare vertical.
Experience calling on facility managers, risk management department, or C-level is preferred.
Salary $70,000-$90,000 plus commission, full benefits, 401K, laptop, and cell allowance.
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing contacts and new contacts in the healthcare vertical, to drive and grow sales within predetermined territory.
• Schedule and Perform presentations with prospective new opportunities
• Manage business relationships, client meetings, and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
• Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
• Team player
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years relevant healthcare sales experience in lieu of degree required
• 4 years B2B sales experience.
• Experience calling on facility managers, risk management department or C-Level in the healthcare vertical is required
• Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary ($70,000-$90,000), commission, 3 weeks paid vacation, health, dental, and 401k.