The company is a fast-growing commercial reconstruction company. They have a great culture focused on personal growth and the customer’s complete satisfaction.
They are looking for a Commercial Construction Sales Estimator. This position is responsible for meeting with prospective commercial customers to provide an estimate utilizing Xactimate. In addition, The Commercial Construction Sales Estimator is responsible for managing and closing new business opportunities through leads and referrals generated by the business development team and marketing activities.
The Ideal candidate will be Highly proficient in Xactimate. You will be working as part of a team to satisfy commercial customers and the insurance clients we serve.
Applicants from the insurance (Property Adjusters, Field Claims, Field Catastrophe Adjusters) and restoration industry have had great success in this position.
Salary $85k-$95k plus commission. A comprehensive benefits package that includes a matching 401(k) plan, health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), paid time off, long-term disability, vehicle allowance, gas card, expense account, laptop, & smartphone.
• Make initial contact with the insured to schedule the site inspection.
• Create accurate floor plans and multi-level/roof sketches in Xactimate Sketch.
• Develop clear, accurate, and profitable estimates using Xactimate while adhering to the guidelines of the applicable insurance company.
• Review, revise, and negotiate estimates in a timely manner while ensuring the estimate remains profitable.
• Present benefits of the company and close new business.
• Highly proficient in both Xactimate is a MUST.
• Minimum of 3 years, full-time experience writing estimates for a restoration company or as an adjuster.
• Experience handling all aspects of insurance claims to include negotiating with insurance companies is paramount.
• Knowledge of construction methods, techniques, and building codes.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Solid time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize while managing multiple jobs at once.